The staff at Grayslake Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy & Wellness care about you!
- Our physical therapists can help you improve your mobility and quality of life without surgery or prescription drugs, in many cases.
- Our physical therapists have the most specialized education to help you restore motion.
- Our physical therapists are required to complete a graduate degree – either a masters or a clinical doctorate – from an accredited physical therapist program before taking the national licensure examination that allows her to practice.
- Our Physical therapists can teach you how to prevent or manage a condition so that you will achieve long-term health benefits.
- We care about your wellness and focus on your needs no matter how complex.
Contact us to chart a path to your better future! Get Back Into Your Game.