Balance and Core Training
- Are you afraid of falling? Do you avoid crowded places?
- Do you feel like your life has become limited?
- Studies show that ONE in THREE people over the age of 65 will experience at least one fall during a year.
That number increases to ONE out of TWO for those over 80!
- Don’t let the fear of falling keep you from enjoying life at its fullest.
- We offer classes and programs for all ages.
- We can help!! Even if you are using a cane or walker, we can offer specialized training to dramatically improve your balance and get you back into life.
When I first came to Grayslake Rehab, I could barely walk. With knowledgeable direction and compassionate encouragement, my therapist has me comfortably on my feet! It is so much fun to be able to enjoy doing my favorite things again – like shopping!
– - Wanda S., Grayslake
I came to Grayslake Rehab in a wheelchair after a fall down a flight of stairs. I was fearful of failing and reinjuring myself. After therapy, including specific balance exercises, I became more confident and have gotten back to myself.
– - Dora E., Grayslake
Contact us today for a free assessment.
[ Back to Programs ]